Either of the Zest models are a perfect town companion. They have a great range of features and easily come apart into a few manageable sections.
The Zest and Zest Plus
Both have great performance with superb levels of stability, maneuverability and class-leading ground clearance. They have clever ergonomic design features including delta handlebars with lightweight thumb controls, practical and secure carrying options and a fully adjustable padded seat.
The scooters are easily taken apart, even with the use of just one hand and simply stowed away or transported in the smallest of car boots. The Zests are compact but bursting with features and style not normally found on a scooter of this size.
- Simple to take apart, liftable components, no fiddly connections
- Modular design allowing for easy storage and transportation
- Excellent levels of stability and maneuverability
- All round suspension for added comfort
- Battery capacity with a range of up to 14 miles (22.5km) with the HD Battery
- User weight of up to 21 stone (134kg)
|Seat Width (fully adjustable and rotating)||44cm (17″)|
|Total Weight||50kg (110lbs)|
|Wheel & Tyre Size||19cm x 5cm (front)
19cm x7cm (rear)
|Turning Radius||120cm (47″)|
|Battery Size||2 x 12v 12ah (standard)|
|Approximate Range||13km (8 Miles )|
|Maximum Carry Capacity||134kg (21 Stone)|
|Ground Clearance||8cm (3″)|