The Revo 2.0 is rugged and dependable, with feather-touch disassembly and convenient under seat storage.
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under seat storage and speeds up to 4 mph. Ride on with the Revo 2.0!
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
FRONT LED HEADLIGHT
Offers optimal pathway illumination.
CONVENIENT UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
Convenient and discreet storage
|Weight Capacity||28 st 8 lbs (181 kg)|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph (6.4 km/h)|
|Ground Clearance||32 mm (1.25″)|
|Overall Length||1194 mm (47″)|
|Overall Width||525 mm (20.75″)|
|Turning Radius||1323 mm (52″)|
|Heaviest Piece (when disassembled)||25.85kg Rear section|
|Total Weight (without batteries)||60 kg|
|Suspension||Comfort Trac – Front & rear suspension|
|Battery Requirements||Quantity: 2
Type: Sealed lead-acid, deep cycle
Size: 2 x 36Ah
|Battery Weight (each)||11.25 kg|
|Seating||Type: Foldable plastic
Material: Black Vinyl
Width: 508 mm – 432 mm
Depth: 457 mm – 432 mm
Weight: 12 kg
|Tyres||Front: 22.86cm Rear: 22.86cm|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Not the scooter you were looking for?
Click Here for our full range of Mobility Scooters
Or you can contact us to discuss what scooter would suit your needs.
We provide mobility scooters in Dublin, Kildare, Leinster and throughout Ireland.