The Revo 2.0 is rugged and dependable, with feather-touch disassembly and convenient under seat storage.
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under seat storage and speeds up to 4 mph. Ride on with the Revo 2.0!
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
FRONT LED HEADLIGHT
Offers optimal pathway illumination.
CONVENIENT UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
Convenient and discreet storage
|Battery Weight (each)||5.75kg (12.5lbs)|
|Weight Capacity||26 stone 7lbs (170.09kg)|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph (6.4 km/h)|
|Ground Clearance||3.17cm (1.25 inches)|
|Overall Length||119.38cm (47 inches)|
|Overall Width||53.34cm (21 inches)|
|Turning Radius||132.08 (52 inches)|
|Heaviest Piece (when disassembled)||25.85kg Rear section|
|Total Weight (without batteries)||9.35 stone (59.4kg)|
|Suspension||Comfort Trac – Front & rear suspension|
|Battery Requirements||x2 35Ah deep cycle|
|Seating||Standard seating – Folded Seat 12kg|
|Tyres||Front: 22.86cm Rear: 22.86cm|
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.